Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Reading Notes:Myth-Folklore Unit: More English Tales , Part A




The story that caught my eye this week was “The Three Wishes”. I would love to rewrite this story with my own touch. I am going to keep the stories plot the same where a man is told he has three wishes but does not believe it. I will apply it to a modern situation where maybe he comes home from a business trip rather than from the woods. He will meet the fairy in a sub way who gives him the wishes. He will go to his home and wish something ridiculous that doesn’t really mean anything and realize it happens. I will also stick it where his friend see it and doesn’t believe it. He will end up wishing for his friend to shut up then it will happen. He will have to waste his finally wish to undo this. This would be my plan for this story.


Bibliography: More English Tales by Joseph Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment