Monday, November 5, 2018

Reading Notes:Myth-Folklore Unit:English Fairy Tales , Part A


The story that caught my eyes was two today. They were “The Old Woman and Her Pig” and “The Master and His Pupil”. I loved both of these stories. If were to rewrite the first one I would keep it basically the same but with different inputs. This can be very fun because each piece of the story leads to another. I would more than likely start out with a sack of potato that an old man needs help getting up stairs and build on the story from this point. Now second story would also be fun. I would start of with a great and powerful wizard that is trying to teach a pupil the ways of magic. One day ignoring the rules of the wizard the pupil would practice magic while the wizard was not around and loose control of everything. I almost want to write like Fantasia with Mickey, but I will make my own story instead. This is my plan for these stories if I so choose to use them.


Bibliography: English Fairy Tales by Joseph Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment