Monday, November 5, 2018

Reading Notes:Myth-Folklore Unit:English Fairy Tales , Part B


bloody by Blogspot



The story that caught my eyes was “Mr. Fox”. I liked this story for it is a dark tale of a love betrayed with out the lover who was betrayed dying in the end. I want to rewrite this story with an even darker twist though. I want to inter mix the story with the idea of an old show I never finished but had a great concept. I want to make the maiden fall in love with a murderer who kills murderer and people who have done wrong. I would also make the setting a little more modern to accompany with the idea. Also the dark twist would be that the maiden still accepts him for what he is and they live happily ever after. This would be my plan for my story.


Bibliography: English Fairy Tales by Joseph Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment